I found the reason why Haruki Murakami is popular around the world.
As you may know, Haruki Murakami is a famous Japanese novelist.
I have never understood for his popularity at all.
However, I read two articles about his novels and found the reason at last.
Both articles said almost the same thing.
Simply put, both said,
"Since his novels are ideational and difficult to understand,
he is essentially not supposed to be popular like he is today.
The main characters in his novels act like they believe that only they are very special.
A lot of readers read his novels as fashion."
Oh, I got it!!
I've read only two of his books, but I just thought he is narcissistic.
I'll have to read more his books if I comment on him, but I usually drop by the wayside.
Some people made a queue to buy his latest book the other day!
One of them was interviewed by a media and said;
"His book's attraction is depth of darkness.
"His book's attraction is depth of darkness.
Even after I read his book ten times, I don't understand what he means in it yet."
Oh nooooooo!! I laughed!
A certain customer's review about his new book on Amazon is getting popular.
A lot of people left comments like this;
"This review made me laugh so I feel like reading this book."
"This review is more interesting than his book."
It’s quite long and seems difficult to understand for foreigners, but here is a link.
"This review made me laugh so I feel like reading this book."
"This review is more interesting than his book."
It’s quite long and seems difficult to understand for foreigners, but here is a link.
No comments:
Post a Comment