2013-05-15
Ari is not my real name....
"Ari is in your family?"
A postman stopped by my home and handed a package to me last night.
I saw the name written on it and it surprised me.
A friend, whom I met on the internet several years ago, said she wanted to send me a gift.
I was a little scared, but since we are close enough friends by now, I gave her my address.
However, I forgot to tell her my last name because I thought that she already knew it.
She knew my first name, but she wrote only my nick name on the package.; "To Ari"
Ari is not my real name.
It's my nick name used by some of my friends.
I explained who Ari is to the postman.
He said, "I see, then I'll register Ari to your address as a family member."
I can officially use the name Ari from now on! hehe :P
It was a birthday present one month earlier than my birthday.
I guess she memorized it wrong! lol Anyway, I was sooo happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment