2013-12-05
The Negative Effect of using a PC
We can easily type kanji by using PCs or cell phones,
but it's getting harder to remember kanji when we write them out by hand.
This is currently an issue in Japan.
Do computers negatively affect native English speakers
when they write things out by hand?
Is it harder to remember spelling
when you write things out by hand?
I was wondering about them and asked to Native English speakers.
They said that there is a negative effect that comes from using a PC,
but it isn't as big or visible as it is in Japan with Kanji.
About 2000 kanji are used commonly in Japan.
As you know, kanji has two ways of reading so
we have to memorize at least about 4000 ways of reading.
Hmm... I doubt I know all of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment