2013-12-06

Appearances Are Decptive




There was a rumor in my workplace that one of my co-workers,
who looks quiet and nice, actually has fierce temper.
I had a chance to talk with her the other day and I realized, rather than having a fierce temper,
or she sometimes acts a bit strange.

For example, arguing with her husband one night, she ran away out of her apartment and
hit the building fire alarm.
The residents had to evacuate.
In another squabble, she had an urge to push the emergency button
to stop the train at the platform.

Although I think pushing a fire alarm is also terrible.
I forgot to ask her why she has such a strange tendency.

Does anyone know why she does this?
I have no idea.
Maybe she just wants to get her husband's attention.
In any case, that's quite strange!








No comments:

Post a Comment