2013-12-18

Capillaries






The length of a human's capillaries is about two and a half times as long as
the circumference of the Earth. It's very long, isn't it?

The exhibition called "the mysterious human body" used to take place in Japan a long time ago.
It has currently been banned from taking place because of the ethical issue.
We could touch real human's organs processed in a special way.
I don't know why I didn't hesitate to touch them at all.
A kidney was very heavy. Thinking back now, there was an ethical issue surely,
but it was interesting. I wish they could have it again by using fake organs
that look exactly like the real ones. It's obviously gross though!

Having that exhibition is banned in Japan, France and some other countries,
but I think it is taking place in New York now.

I found a card of hand's capillaries, which I bought there, yesterday and
it reminded me of this topic.
I think if you see the picture, you would think it's gross!
I might have been a weird teenager for buying such a card.



















No comments:

Post a Comment