2013-12-01
Medical Checkup
I had a medical checkup for the first time in two years two weeks ago.
I got the result and found that there was a big problem.
I was so shocked at this result and almost cried on the train on my way home
that I pretended to read a book to make an excuse of my red eyes.
It is not a life or death matter, but I bet my parents will cry much more than I did.
Therefore, I can't tell this to my parents or friends yet.
By the way, I think having internet friends can be good under such the circumstance.
Since our relationship is not so close even though we sometimes talk with each other,
we can talk such a topic and don't need to worry each other too much.
It's strange to write about this here even though I can't tell it to my parents.
I just don't want to make people around me sad.
It seems to be impossible to change this situation,
but I think I'll be able to accept and deal with this.
That's it! I'm totally okay now. :)
It's the last month of the year.
I'd like to make this month wonderful to end this year off.
All's well that ends well!
Guys!
Please get a medical checkup at least once a year even if you are young!
Enjoy your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment