2012-10-31

The Name of a Friend on Wiki






When I was looking up some things on the internet, 
I happened to find on Wikipedia the name of a friend 
I stopped seeing several years ago. 
He was talented, but I was surprised at how successful he has been. 
It seems he is just as talented as he used to be.






I thought that us remaining friends was not good for him for various reasons
and I stopped all contact with him.


I might be selfish, and now I somewhat regret ending our friendship.
I never knew he achieved such success.
His music was released in a few foreign countries!









2 comments:

  1. It's difficult to put those feelings into words but I know how you feel. But good for him! It'd be nice if I can check out his music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm happy for him! I'll send his name to your cell phone! It's a bit private so. :)

    ReplyDelete