2012-10-03

Is it too late?




ガァ―――(;´゚д゚`)―――ン



In order to fill out some documents for going to France, I took out my passport from its case for the first time in a year. I found a small piece of paper sandwiched between the pages. It had a handwritten e-mail address written on it. That reminded me of an old lady I met in Paris last year.



The old lady, who looked like she was around 70 years old, spoke to me in a hotel last year and we had a small conversation. Several days later, we ran into each other at an airport in Paris again. We had the same flight! She seemed to be interested in me because I specialized in music and while waiting for out departure, we talked about music a lot.

At that time, she had just started learning the computer and might have wanted some pen friends. Before boarding, she gave me the piece of paper with her e-mail address and headed for first class which was in the opposite direction from economy class where my seat was.

I don't know why, but I didn't give my e-mail address to her then. After coming back home, I looked for the piece of paper thoroughly, but I couldn't find it. Now, a year later, I found it. It is too late to send a message to her, isn't it? Why did I find it now? T_T




No comments:

Post a Comment