Since I had an extra job today, I woke up earlier than usual. While being half asleep and half awake, I was preparing for leaving and thinking that I have to leave by eight o'clock. The next moment, I turned pale because I realized that the job starts at eight! It wasn't the time which I have to leave. I was thinking 8 8 8 ....... so I misunderstood! Then, it had already passed seven o'clock. At this point, to be late for work was fixed. I was in a hurry, but I was thinking that the way of making out today's schedule is odd.
"Do I really have to leave at eight o'clock or does the job start at eight o'clock?"
I repeated this question some times in my mind in a few seconds. At that time, I couldn't remember I had my notebook soon. In the end, the job was supposed to start at nine o'clock and I didn't need to hurry. Moreover, I got a call from my boss before leaving and he said that the extra job was canceled besides the morning job. I'm in a muddle today.
I caught a cold a few days ago and now I'm enjoying my hoarse voice.
Oh god, that was funny! Or maybe YOU are funny, Ari :P
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, it's like Japanese novel!
I'm sorry you've caught a cold. Did you take some medication? Maybe it will get better by drinking warm lemon tea? :)
Btw, don't push yourself too hard! x
hahaha I'm so flattered! What people do while being half asleep is quite funny I think! I guess you do the similar thing too! hehe :)
ReplyDeleteI think I have to work hard for my boss who trusts me. Now I have normal voice and got better! Thanks! Take care of yourself, Caspin xxx