2012-10-29

The Folly




I've been too lazy to do anything recently..........



I actually had some free time to practice the flute, but I didn't play it enough because of my laziness so I had to read some music sheets on the train on my way to work. After a while, I realized that the train had already passed the station I was supposed to get off at.

 Since I had already missed my stop, I decided to return to my original station only after having lunch at a big station that has a lot of shops and restaurants. After work and when I was on my way home, I was exhausted and fell asleep on the train. So I missed my stop again!! When I opened my eyes, I didn't know where the train was running because the landscape was completely different from what I'm used to.

As I've written similar accidents before here, I sometimes have such events so I wasn't surprised what happened. I was more amazed at my foolishness.













2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you were really tired! I'm sorry to hear that you've missed the station twice! But I think that is such an awesome experience :D It'd be nice to go train traveling with you someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! If you travel with me, those kind of accidents happen quite often. It would be fun if I 'm with you!! :D

    ReplyDelete