2011-10-19

The Toilet Season Has Finished


It's the beginning of the fall season I like. Yay!

Every time when I went out or opened the window, I smelled a fragrant olive this season. It is not so bad, but the smell is too strong for me and like a toilet fragrance. So I feel that the toilet season began at this time every year.

I can't see its trees anywhere around my house, but I can smell its fragrance. You can imagine how strong the smell is, can't you?

Last week, it rained a few days so the flowers of the fragrant olive have fallen. That's why I don't smell it any more!

The toilet season was supposed to finish, but I bought some hair cream a few days ago and it smells like a toilet fragrance. -_-...

My head smelled like a toilet all day yesterday. Unless I throw it away, the toilet season will start again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/25/2011

    Toilet Season! LOL Ari, you're so funny! XD

    OMG, you must not want to use that hair product! But what kind of cream is it? Like an essence?

    Btw, I really love this entry! Haha makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice of you to say so!
    I can't throw it away yet because I just used it a few times. Yes, it was like an essence. If you find it at a drug store, try to smell!!

    http://pantene.jp/products/edc/deep-repair-extract.html

    It's saying, "The fragrance that inlaid sweet flowers with refreshing fruit softly." Can you imagine the fragrance? lol

    ReplyDelete