I haven't sleep well recently because my brain is full of concern. So I'm often half-asleep, especially in the morning.
One morning, I found myself standing in the bathroom holding dishes. I realised that when I was taking dishes for breakfast back, I had passed by the kitchen and gone to the bathroom. After washing the dishes, I was trying to pour water into rubber gloves. Probably, I was still in a dream.
One evening, when I returned home after drinking with my friends, I tried to send an email saying "I really like you" to my special someone. How stupid I am! I had decided that I would never tell him that. This is a long, sad story...
Anyway, deciding never to tell my "special someone" that I like him seems odder than any of the other actions I described, right?
That sure is a little bit odd but I'm curious!
ReplyDeletehehe :)
ReplyDelete