The following is our conversation.
Me: Hello. I listened to your voice mail now.
Boss: I have a favor to ask you.
Me: Are you driving? I’ll call you later.
Boss: That’s okay. I can keep talking. I want you to do some extra work this weekend blah blah blah...
Me: Ugh... again? Then I’ll...
I then heard the sound of a crash.
Boss: Aaaahhhhh!!!!
Me: Hello? Hello? Hellooooo?
Boss: ..................
Oh, shoot!! (゚□゚;)!!!!!
Boss: ..................
Oh, shoot!! (゚□゚;)!!!!!
After a few hours I got a call from him. As I had imagined, he got into a car accident. I was really worried about him until his call because I thought I might have killed him. I felt that those few hours lasted quite longer than the actual amount of time that passed.
He was in a road junction of highways, but the car in front of him couldn’t join it and stopped, so he hit the car. Usually, nobody stops there!
Both drivers were uninjured. After hearing that, I felt greatly relieved. However, both cars were obviously damaged. He said that the car accident was not my fault, and he can cover the expense with his insurance, but I’m still feeling some responsibility. Ahhhh, I have to meet him tomorrow. I don’t know how I can face him. Next time, even if someone says while driving, “I can keep talking”, I won’t talk!!
I’m glad if you also learned something from reading this entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment