“I may be putting on weight because I am very uncomfortable in this dress.”
When we changed clothes after the concert, she said,
“Aww, I was wearing a dress over trousers. I forgot to take them off. I never noticed this at all up until now. Ah, that’s why I felt more sick rather than uncomfortable during the concert.”
Nobody noticed that until she said so, but when I looked at her carefully, her lower part’s silhouette was definitely unusual. There is typically one person who does something interesting at the work place, right? I wonder how she could not have noticed!
Nobody noticed that until she said so, but when I looked at her carefully, her lower part’s silhouette was definitely unusual. There is typically one person who does something interesting at the work place, right? I wonder how she could not have noticed!
Maybe she's too skinny to notice it? A friend of one of my friend wore pants in another pants because he's too skinny! I really can't imagine it but...maybe that is possible, haha.
ReplyDeletePants on pants?! Toooo skinny!! She is not so skinny like your friend. I've forgotten to change the shoes at the concert, but my friend told that before the performance started so actually, I'm not in a position to say that. hehe ^^
ReplyDelete