2011-07-08

Soooooo Stupid!!!!

I lost my file which had some important music sheets somewhere.

I'm looking for it and am calling to as many places as I cam remember, but I've still not found it. There is no way to find it so I searched "how to look for something I lost" on the internet. In the end, I found a lot of incantations for that.


"Try looking for it while saying …..#+$*%!?&!~..... blah, blah, blah........"

Most of them are really meaningless except for one. The good information I found was that when people looking for something, people tend to look for it anti-clockwise direction in their house. How about trying to look for it in a clockwise direction?

If I lost something in my home, that may make sense. When you lose something in your house, for example a key or something, how about doing that?

Could you tell me if you did that and whether it worked or not? 

My late German teacher wrote a lot of things on those music sheets. Even if I bought the same music sheets, I can't recall everything he wrote on them and can't ask him. If anyone knows how to look for something lost, could you tell me? I really really need that!!

Last month, I forgot to go to work and this month, I lost the music sheet file. -_- How stupid I am!

I hope it is because of this hot weather. 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/11/2011

    Ahh, that sure is so important! Hmm...let's see... When I lost something that I really really need, I usually sit and cry first(JK), look around places that I thought I've put it, over and over until I find it but they're usually at very unexpected place! That's really mysterious... so maybe your file might be at somewhere you can never expect??

    Good luck! And yes, this hot weather is making us numb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caspiiiin!
    Yeah, I'm almost crying every day! I really hope I found it at a very unexpected place someday...

    ReplyDelete