Doha-Berlin-Brugge- At last I came to Paris last week!
Since words were not enough to express my feelings after the earthquake, I had not felt very inclined to write an entry on this blog lately. I thought even if I wrote about the earthquake in cautious tones, what I would write would be thoughtless. But then, a certain blog made me change my mind.
She said, "There are many people who feel guilty for laughing or having a good time. Of course we need to save electricity and have to help the earthquake victims, but we don't need to hesitate to have a good time. It is not that writing about our daily topics in a blog means forgetting about the earthquake. When we got back to our normal life, Japan will have recovered."
This might be true.
I had been wondering if I should go to Europe by myself or not under such terrible circumstances. It is a little scary to leave Japan because I know many things vanished in a single day. Then my friend said, "if you go abroad you could save electricity and food."
This also might be true.
That's why actually, I'm in Paris now.
I will help them as much as possible and will write my normal daily topics as usual next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment