2011-04-27

I'm sorry to my friends.

"It's been a while. I've been thinking that I should tell you about this for a long time. To tell the truth, I fell in love with a Parisian so I'm in Paris now."


This message was my reply to my friends who sent their message to me while I was staying in Paris. I attached the picture of a foreign friend in the message. Of course, I wrote at the end of the message,


"It would be nice if this were true, wouldn't it?"


Soon after sending it, I got a call from one of the friends and she said,


"How romantic! I'm happy for you!!! But are you really alright?"


She didn't read the message under the picture. I apologized about what I did. I don't know why, but when I'm abroad, I often get messages from my friends whom I had not been in touch with for a while. That's why their e-mails provoke my urge to do prank.

This is not an e-mail, but the letters sent from abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment