
I came beck to Japan last Saturday. Manhattan was marvellous!! The people were more marvellous than the land. When I was looking at the map, someone always helped me. On the other hand I was asked the way by a lot of people. I couldn't help them though. It took me a short while to notice how reasonable the map of Manhattan is. It is so multinational that foreigners can live there easily.
To be honest I had never talked to someone who are looking at a map in Tokyo, but if I found them next time, I'll help! I guess transportation in Tokyo is the most complex in the world, so it's easy to find people who have lost their way.
I had little time for sightseeing but my favorite place was the New York public library. If my English was at a native level, I could spend the whole day there.
Do you know Ms Sarah Kate Silverman? I saw her in a talk show at an Apple store of Soho. She seems to be popular in America.
I was able to meet my dear friend, she often comes back to Japan though, I was able to enjoy NY!!
To a lot of kind New Yorkers, thank you for helping me!
No comments:
Post a Comment