I saw eight movies on a round-trip plane between NY and Japan. It was too many, but I was able to find an interesting one. I'll show it to you!
That movie is "LE HÉRISSON" It's a hedgehog in English.
The story was about an 11year old girl growing up with rich parents but she can't see her future so she plans to die on her 12 th birthday. She dicides to make a film before dying.
I've just started studying French, and her birthday is the same as mine, so I felt as though it was something like desitny.
The author is a French lady who likes Japan, so this movie includes some Japanese elements. She teaches pholosophy at a college and only writes novels during the college's holiday. If you see it without expectations, you might be albe to enjoy.
This is the video clip.
No comments:
Post a Comment