
I stayed at a hotel in Rome for a few days for my business trip. When I was leaving the hotel, I met an elderly man from Switzerland in the elevator at the hotel. After the business trip, I was going to go to Paris for my short vacation. It seemed he is familiar with Paris, so I asked him where I could find a delicious restaurant, after words he said, " Have a nice trip."
In the evening, I was at the restaurant that he mentioned. Just then a gentleman who wore a well tailored suit walked up to me. It was the man whom I met in Rome. He said with a smile to me,
"I'm interested in your business. We share a common interest, so I'd like to talk with you more."
He came to Paris from Rome by his private jet, and his limousine was in front of the restaurant. We had talked about each other's business at a bar until late at night. The next day, he came to see me off at the airport. He gave me unforgettable advice, " We rarely have private time. Use your brain, and do the nicest things."
This is a model's true story, not mine. It's difficult to write this story as an outsider. Therefore, I replaced her with me and changed the point of view.
Woman would be glad, if someone pursue from the reason like him. Even if it is on foot. Though, in the case of on foot, it's like a stalker a little. The lady by the name of Kurara Chibana also works as an officail suppoerter of WFP. She re-entered a university and studies dietetics now. She is not only beautiful but also an intelligent polyglot.
Looking at these two people, I think of the phrase.
"Birds of a feather flock together."
In the evening, I was at the restaurant that he mentioned. Just then a gentleman who wore a well tailored suit walked up to me. It was the man whom I met in Rome. He said with a smile to me,
"I'm interested in your business. We share a common interest, so I'd like to talk with you more."
He came to Paris from Rome by his private jet, and his limousine was in front of the restaurant. We had talked about each other's business at a bar until late at night. The next day, he came to see me off at the airport. He gave me unforgettable advice, " We rarely have private time. Use your brain, and do the nicest things."
This is a model's true story, not mine. It's difficult to write this story as an outsider. Therefore, I replaced her with me and changed the point of view.
Woman would be glad, if someone pursue from the reason like him. Even if it is on foot. Though, in the case of on foot, it's like a stalker a little. The lady by the name of Kurara Chibana also works as an officail suppoerter of WFP. She re-entered a university and studies dietetics now. She is not only beautiful but also an intelligent polyglot.
Looking at these two people, I think of the phrase.
"Birds of a feather flock together."
No comments:
Post a Comment