2016-06-30
The Most Unnecessary App To Me
Have you ever heard of a birthday countdown application?
It's very popular among young Japanese people these days.
The application starts a countdown from some point that you set
until it reaches the date of your birthday on SNS.
A girl said, "I was worried about my birthday because if nobody celebrated it,
I would have been sad, but thanks to this application, my friends held a surprise party."
I felt it was quite weird though as she has yet to even notice
that she might have forced her friends to celebrate it.
I think birthday parties are meaningless unless they are heartfelt.
Although the girl's birthday party might not have been like that.
As for me, if someone remembers my birthday, it's really enough, but at the same time,
I feel sorry for them because I'm not so interested in my birthday nor in others' too so
I can't memorize theirs, the only exception being people I'm really close to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment