I'm going to brag of myself today!
Since I've been feeling down recently, please forgive me if I scream here!
This is what happened to me on the train on my way home.
This is what happened to me on the train on my way home.
A stranger said;
"You look like someone. Well.. who is that?
Ah... I can't remember, but you really look like someone. "
He repeated that phrase many times and was so persistent
He repeated that phrase many times and was so persistent
that I was scared and didn't react to his words.
When I was about to get off the train,
he said, "Oh! I remembered! You look like that actress, -------. "
Me: "I don’t know that actress. Is that a compliment?"
He said, "YES!"
Me: “Hmm…. Thanks…. -_-;”
After coming back home, I researched the name on the internet.
She was beautiful! I was so glad!
If I knew that actress, I would have reacted with a big smile!
Thanks for the compliment, stranger!
I was glad to hear that, but I think she doesn't look like me,
so I can’t tell this to my friends and don’t want to tell her name here. :P
His eyes must be broken in a good way at least for me. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment