2013-09-25

Many Tears Washed My Sorrow Away



One of my friends decided to get married to her boyfriend.
Since they had been having many problems until now, I'm so happy for them.

I can usually hold back tears when I'm sad, but I can't stop crying when I'm so happy!
I think it's a miracle if you can find someone whom you love and the person loves you back.
When I came back home last night, I watched my wedding video and cried a lot for some reason.
I wrote some ironic sayings about marriage here yesterday,
but I still believe married life would be wonderful.
My eyes were swollen this morning...


Since I've been torn with conflicting emotions recently,
I may have been kind of sensitive now.

I couldn't stop shedding tears when I was hurt with friend's words today.
I usually don't cry in such a situation though...
Now I don't know what's going on in my head and don't know how to deal with it.
I just knew this situation is almost always best "nipped in the bud" though…

Anyway, I'm feeling a little refreshed after crying.

What seems an incredible obstacle today
may turn into an easily resolved issue tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment