2012-08-20

Unbelievably Cheap!

I found unbelievably cheap airline tickets on the website of Jetstar, the airline company. The cost for a one way ticket from Tokyo to Gold Coast, which is famous for its beautiful beaches in Australia, is only 6000 yen (about 76 American dollars.) This is cheaper than when I go back to my hometown from Tokyo!

My mother always says that such a cheap airline company may be dangerous and you shouldn't use them. She doesn't know that Qantas Airways, which has never had a fatal accident, established Jetstar.

When I used this airline company two years ago, the seat was small and not so comfortable, but I could keep still during the flight because it was so cheap!

This cost doesn't include the cost for blankets or food. When you use this kind of low-cost carrier, don't you forget you have to pay attention to rules which might be different from other airlines. Travelling abroad is cheaper than travelling domestically in Japan.





No comments:

Post a Comment