I don’t know why, but one of my friends sometimes speaks to me quite timely when I'm depressed. When my dear person passed away and I was depressed last year, his words really really helped me. Last week when I got a slight problem, I expected his call a bit, then I got his call!! I’m wondering he might have a sixth sense because his help is always quite timely.
The words he says are not so different from other friend's one, but his words are deeply touching somehow. The impression of Japanese language you give to people are very different by changing the end of words. I think his Japanese sound is very soft.
He speaks Japanese fluently like a native speaker so when he suddenly speaks English, I say "Woww! You speak English too? You sounded like a native!" Like this, his Japanese is amazing. I wish my English improve as well as his Japanese level and help him in English when he is depressed. I've never seen him depressed though.
No comments:
Post a Comment