The other day, I took two of my nephews to an amusement park where kids can experience various kinds of jobs. One of two nephews who is five years old chose a pilot and I asked wheter his dream is to become a pilot.
Me: Do you want to become a pilot in the future?
Him: No, I'm not interested in becoming a pilot. My dream is to fly without using an airplane.
Me: By yourself? Like a bird?
Him: Yes.
Me: Hmm..... Study hard!
Him: Yup! =)
I don't know how much five year old childrean understand about reality, but I think when I was around his age, I knew that humans can't fly. He was quite serious and looked like he has no doubt about that. I hope he is smart and could fly someday.
This is not my youtube video, but for your information about the amusement park.
It looks like a real surgery, right? There is a blood transfusion bag too! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment