One of my friends invited me and another friend to dinner last Sunday. On the way to her home, I was writing a text message while waiting for the train at the platform. After writing it, I realized that the other passengers who were waiting for the train around me had already gone.
"Oh no......"
I missed the train. I didn't even notice the train had come.
After that, I got off the train at her nearest stop and met another invited friend. We were supposed to take a bus from that station to her house together. I met her for the first time in six months so we had a chance to catch up. The next moment we heard the announcement,
"We will arrive at the terminal soon."
We said this to each other,
"Ehhhhhhh?! Did you see her bus stop?"
We talked too much without knowing if the bus had passed the bus stop. Arriving at the terminal, we confirmed the exact name of her stop to her and got on the same bus and turned back to her stop.
We were supposed to arrive at her house 5 pm, but when we arrived there, it was already 7 pm.
Concentrating on something too much is not good. Accidents like this sometimes happen to me, but I've never imagined that happens twice in a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment