2012-04-07

Can You Find Out This Trick?

I found an interesting article on a website and am trying to translate it to share here. If you are interested in something like a trick, how would you like to try to do this?


1. Imagine two digits number you like randomly
ex: 26

2. Add the one's digit and the ten's digit
ex: 2 + 6 = 8

3. Subtract the number of (2) from the number of (1)
ex: 26 - 8 = 18

4. Open this link and find the number of (3) in the graph, which is written from 0 to 99.

http://www.yukawanet.com/swf/psychic.swf

Memorize the mark next to its number.
ex; Cross

5. Click the Crystal ball and....


This crystal ball's answer is 100% correct any time. Do you know why it can give a correct answer? After I knew thetrick, I said, "ah...." just it. The hint is number nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment