2011-02-16

The Sky Was Beautiful

 






I took some sky's picture from the airplane. I rarely see Mt. Fuji and the sun looking so beautiful, so I took them on a whim. I'm always healed by seeing such a beautiful landscape.

At the same time, it reminded me of a poem written by a certain boy who has passed away at twelve years old.


I'm happy

If I could stay home I would be happy

If I could eat food I would be happy

If the sky is beautiful I would be happy

I can feel happy about many things about which other people don't even feel happy

That's why there is a lot of happiness around me.




When he wrote this poem, he had severe diseases and was going to die, but he always looked happy. Actually, he seemed to have a special ability to make people happy. After recalling his poem, I felt I have to better enjoy how I spent my precious time.

What do you think about the above picture, "sunrise or sunset?"

No comments:

Post a Comment