2010-03-12

Loving At First Sight To Cherry Trees.


After buying some books, I impulsively bought a double flowering cherry tree which was two or more meters tall at a powdered green tea shop on Thursday night. The shop that I often go to, sells floweres of the season.


I had forgotten that I come there by train. I had to take great care not to prick the other passengers with the twigs. The tree wasn't heavy but too long. Carrying the tree to my house was so hard but my impulsive action was not for naught.

The next day, a lot of buds bloomed beautifully!!

I made powdered green tea and am reading a book in front of a beautiful cherry tree this morning. How comfortable! I buy a lot of things on impulse recently. I don't usually like to read library books, because they have been used by many people. So I can't borrow books and I have to buy. A lot of my favorite things, strawberries and flowers, come out at this time of year, so it's a beautiful season, but I'm getting poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment