When my friend left his cell phone at my house, I did a prank on his phone. I changed all of the names in his phone book into famous Japanese historical people.
There were about 200 contacts in his phone book, so it took two hours to change.
After a few hours he came back to my house to get the phone, and no sooner had I given it back to him then he left. I was thinking that when he notices the prank, he would call me to complain, but he didn't call. And I realized that he couldn't find my name because I changed my contact into the prince Edward, so he couldn't call me.
I replaced the name with world famous people.
ex:
Myself, the prince Edward
Friend A, Madam Curie
Friend B, Sennno-rikyu (He was a pioneer who established Japanese TEA ceremony)
Friend C, Thomas Alva Edison.
Restaurant A, Versailles Palace
Restaurant B, Empire State Building.
The next day, we met at work and he said, "Stop pulling such pranks. I didn't know who she was, and I got an e-mail from Sennno-rikyu last night. "Let's have TEA from now.""
What a prank!!
But it's fun. This story was spoken on TV by the Japanese entertainer who likes pranks. It might take a long time for him to restore to it to his previous phone book. He might have asked to everyone. "I'm sorry you're.... who's calling?"
No comments:
Post a Comment