2010-01-11

A Good Friend !




You may have already known this pianist but he is the winner of a first prize at the 14th International Chopin Competition in 2000. Nobody could win in this competition for 15 years, so he was the first winner. I really like his play style.

I'm writing this entry while listening to his music and having delicious tea. How comfortable it is!

I met my dear friend after a long separation and talked a lot with her. I had never met someone who has a similar taste in food. Our nationality is different but I feel that our personality closely resemble. Although we can meet only once in a few years, she is my precious friend to whome I can talk about foolish topics.

She transterred from another college to my university when I was a student. Most of Japanese want to know their friend's age when they become friends. I have asked her age but she said "A stupid question," so I don't know her true age even now. I know only her birthday. I think a few years older than me.

She encourages me anytime !

I hope she keeps her nice personality even when she gets old.

She was surprised that my English became worse. I have to restart my English seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment