2010-01-11

Enneagram Test.

Have you ever taken the Enneagram test?
It's one of those phychological tests. I quated this explanation from wiki.

"Each Enneagram personality type expresses a distinctive and habitual pattern of thinking and emotions. The behavioral characteristics of the personality are less distinctive. By recognizing their personality pattern a person may be able to use the Enneagram as an effective method for self-understanding and self-development."

I took it on both sites, English and Japanese, yesterday. I think a slight difference in description of the test, it was interesting to get the same results.

My partner enjoyed it and said, "That makes a lot of sense and is applicable to me."
In my casem it's not quite applicable. According to this test, it seems that I have the following personality.

Characteristic role: The Individualist
Ego fixation: Melancholy
Holy idea: Origin
Basic Fear: Being commonplace
Basic Desire: To be unique and authentic
Temptation: To beat themselves up and withdraw
Vice/Passion: Envy
Virtue: Equanimity

If you are interested in this test, would you like to try it out?
http://www.9types.com/newtest/

No comments:

Post a Comment