2009-10-08

Terrible sunburn !


My friends invited me to a barbecue party which was held in a river side of deep in a mountain in August.

That day was cloudy but I applied sunscreen to the parts of skin which were exposed to the sun just in case. And then I changed my clothes to a sleeveless shirt from a T-shirt just before I left my house, so I forgot to apply it to my shoulders. I enjoyed the barbecue with naked shoulders all day.
When I was driving a car on the way to my house, my shoulders began to swell and become red.
The picture was taken at that time.

I was optimistic about the sunburn until finally some action had to be taken.
One week after the barbecue, I went to a dermatologist.
Now, an ugly scar remains on my shoulders. It seems like a shoulder pad.
I wonder if it will disappear soon. You mustn't make light of a cloudy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment