2009-10-06

A One in a Million Chance !

I went to an English lesson on Sunday by train in Shinjyuku.
In the lesson, I was able to learn about reading, listening, pronunciation.
It was very instructive.

Today's topic is not a story of the lesson.
I'd like to write about a chance occurrence that happened on that day.

I sat next to a foreign lady in the train on my way to the lesson.When I got on a train after the lesson, I saw the same person who stood next to me earlier.The person was the lady that I saw in the morning.
Sven hours had already passed after I saw her, and the trains run every three minutes in Tokyo. At the Shinjyuku Station of Sunday, there is a considerable amount people. It looks like just after a big concert.

Can you believe it, despite the circumstances ?
Shoud I talk to her if I see again ? It's just kidding. If I do such a thing, she would be scared.
I have experienced similer situations several times before.
In another case, I'm thinking of my friend who I often get an E-mails from.
What are the chances !?

No comments:

Post a Comment