"Owing to repair work on the service pipe, water supply will be cut off
from 10 p.m. on January 21st to 10 a.m the next morning in these areas."
I found that notice in my mailbox after coming back to my apartment from an overseas trip.
I found that notice in my mailbox after coming back to my apartment from an overseas trip.
It was midnight and I was exhausted.
I really wanted to take a bath -- by any means --
because I was not able to take a shower the previous day due to my flight schedule.
I started to think of ways to make me feel refreshed and
finally decided on wiping my body with a wet towel.
I thought about boiling water and soaking the towel wet,
but I only had two bottles of water in the refrigerator.
Since I did not want to use up all the precious water that I had,
I wet the towel with just a little bit of cold water and heated it up in the microwave.
I then used the warm towel to wipe my body! Don't you think it was a good idea?!
That night, I thought, what a great idea!, but after putting that idea into writing,
it doesn't seem special at all. ^^;
No comments:
Post a Comment