2014-06-15

I'm excited!




A friend of mine is planning to make a podcast program
or Youtube channel for Japanese learners. I'm helping him as an assistant.
All that I'm supposed to do is just to listen to him talk in English and respond in Japanese.
The other day, we tried a test recording. Even though my English is not good,
it was hard for me to keep speaking Japanese while he was speaking English.
I felt like speaking English all the time while recording.
The main introductory topic for Japanese beginners will be Japanese literature.
Our tastes are slightly different, but the writers we dislike are the same. :P

He writes regularly for a magazine and wants to be the first American writer
to get a famous Japanese literature prize. Thus he is almost fluent in Japanese,
and he may be able to answer Japanese learner's questions too.
His Japanese novels have already been sold on the internet and the quality is fantastic.


Speaking of which, the event called "Bibliobattle"
where people introduce books to strangers in popular in Japan these days.




















No comments:

Post a Comment