I have tons of things to do, but I was too lazy to do them and I watched movies all day instead.
-Perfect Sense
It was difficult for me to understand this movie in English, but it didn't look so interesting.
-Cracks
We can see the female director's lambent obsessiveness with details for clothes or other things.
I think it was beautiful because it has a very romantic and sensitive atmosphere throughout the movie and it was visually beautiful and elegant, like a photography book.
-The Children of the Century
This was based on the true tale of the tumultuous love affair between a French novelist George Sand and a French poet Alfred de Musset. It was a typical love affair story, but I like to see the differences between European and Japanese culture during the 19th Century. I also liked their selfish and passionate nature of the characters.
-Closer
Hmm... I have no comments on this. I just liked the song.
Noooo..... What am I doing??
No comments:
Post a Comment