You may not believe this, but this is a true story in Japan.
During this time, as the weather turns warm,
schools teachers would warn the students to be careful of gropers or perverts.
I'm not very sure about other schools, but at least in my school,
teachers used to warn us about them every year.
A typical groper wears a spring coat and nothing underneath.
On dark streets, you can easily find signs with warning
"Be careful of molesters" during this period in Japan.
I guess a lot of girls and women have ran into various type of molesters in Japan.
I guess a lot of girls and women have ran into various type of molesters in Japan.
I usually can sense it if a person might be a pervert, and I avoid them quickly.
However, my instincts sometimes do not work.
One afternoon a man in a wheelchair had gotten stuck in front of the company I work for.
One afternoon a man in a wheelchair had gotten stuck in front of the company I work for.
Some people helped him before I could help, so I walked away,
but I felt someone in a wheelchair following me.
I was not sure if he was a pervert, but I kept away from him just in case.
Since I kept feeling something weird, I went back to the company.
Since I kept feeling something weird, I went back to the company.
After 30 minutes, I went out, but he was still there.
After I did some maneuvers, I noticed that it was unusual that he was still following me
so I ran away from him. Usually, I would make sure that I don't walk ahead of a pervert,
but that day, I thought he couldn't move faster than me and I ran away.
After running several meters, I looked back. Then, I saw him standing right behind me.
The person who can't walk and who needs people's help
when he got stuck in the street was running and was standing!!
I became scared and rushed into a small shop to seek refuge.
I became scared and rushed into a small shop to seek refuge.
Even though nothing happened and he didn't touch my body,
he was the strangest of perverts whom I've met before.
I'm usually very good at fleeing from them. haha :)
I'm usually very good at fleeing from them. haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment