2013-03-23

Thank you :)




Nowadays, even though we live far away,
we can send text message easily to each other anytime.
Instead of that, we rarely have opportunities to write letters.
The other day, when I was texting one of my friends who lives abroad,
he sent me a picture instead of closing words.
In the picture, there were only some words and a
"Thank you " punctuated with a smiley.

Last night, we didn't text, but he sent me a picture
which had the message "Good night" written by hand.

When I had a long-distance relationship,
my ex-boyfriend sent me a picture of his letter.
I really loved that. My friend's picture reminded me of my happier days.


I've never told him before that I love handwritten letters though...
I'm always glad to get his pictures!

Speaking of which, it is commonly known in Japan that
one's personality comes out in writing  letters.













No comments:

Post a Comment