Yesterday, I went to a museum with a Polish friend who has an eye for art.
Looking at an exhibition made of rusty iron, I said,
"Well... This looks as though some bars of chocolates were stack up...."
"Huh? Well... Do you want to leave here? (‘・c_・` ;)"
I enjoyed some of the sculptures, but I wasn't very interested in the exhibition at beginning,
and so my my first impressions had missed the point completely.
He realised that, and we left the museum just after looking at some other exhibitions.
After that, we went to a nice cafe close to the museum,
we talked about men and women a lot. It was really fun!
The polish friend asked me the same question that
two other non-native Japanese have asked me before. They asked:
"Why don't Japanese women speak at all when they get angry?"
When I get angry, I usually become talkative to work out issues.
Since I was not sure, I asked about this to two of my Japanese friends later
and understood that Japanese women are prone to ignore their partners
when they get angry!
I couldn't believe this, but my friend's mother and a wife of one of my non-native
Japanese friends didn't talk their partners for a month! A MONTH!
The friend's father is also Japanese so I think the problem is not because of languages.
If you have a Japanese girlfriend or wife, I think you should know about this! :D
After that, we went to a nice cafe close to the museum,
we talked about men and women a lot. It was really fun!
The polish friend asked me the same question that
two other non-native Japanese have asked me before. They asked:
"Why don't Japanese women speak at all when they get angry?"
When I get angry, I usually become talkative to work out issues.
Since I was not sure, I asked about this to two of my Japanese friends later
and understood that Japanese women are prone to ignore their partners
when they get angry!
I couldn't believe this, but my friend's mother and a wife of one of my non-native
Japanese friends didn't talk their partners for a month! A MONTH!
The friend's father is also Japanese so I think the problem is not because of languages.
If you have a Japanese girlfriend or wife, I think you should know about this! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment