I went out with my friends every nights last week.
On Sunday night, my friend took me to an out door skating rink,
which is in a romantic place called Tokyo Midtown.
There is temporary illuminations for winter like you can see in the above picture,
but it changes into a ice skate rink after the illuminations.
As it is located in the place where is close to international companies or embassies,
visitors were so international flavor.
I skated for the first time in 15 years so I was awkward at first,
but after 30 minutes, I think I could skate normally!
Since it was Sunday night, there was not crowded and it was very comfortable to skate.
If you live in Tokyo, you should go! :)
I don't know why I could skate until my foot's blister got worse like this.
I skated too much, but I'm going to get hooked on skating!
I think I should stop going out at night so now I'm staying at home and writing this. :)
Here is for your information. You can see the ice rink in this.


No comments:
Post a Comment