My co-worker has called me very late at night at around 3am, three times in the last two months. Even more annoyingly, he was usually drunk when he called. Since he seemed to need someone to talk to, I kept him company at first, but in the last call, I got tired of his excited and meaningless calls and finally said in strong words,
"Don't wake me up with your calls!
Don't call me any more when you are drunk at night!!"
I work free-lance so his days off and mine are different. That's why his calls were very annoying. If it was someone I'm caring for, I would be happy though.
I told him the same thing again in person, but this time more mildly at our work place afterwards. Since then, I haven't received any calls from him. I hope I never get a drunken call from him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment