Last Monday night, I got an e-mail from my friend on my way home.
"It's the beautiful full moon tonight. Look at the moon!"
She is my best friend living far away from me. Even though we live in different places, we can see the same moon. It was a very beautiful and romantic night until that point.
While walking, I was looking up and thinking about the last time that I looked up at the moon. Then, my stiletto heel got stuck in the small ditch of a manhole in a crossing. It was so hard to pull it out that I took off its high heel and just before a signal becomes red, I could pull it out with a hand.
How romantic....
まぁ、そんな日もありますわ。
I talked about this story to an American friend. After that, she sent this Youtube link to me. I actually acted like her. Although, I didn't have like that romantic accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment