2011-06-01

What To Do Before Dying

You might expect that this entry is gloomy from this title, but it is not serious so I will be glad if you can read it easily.



“To love someone deeply is to ensure that the loved one can live a wonderful life by himself without me.”



A certain Japanese writer wrote this phrase. After reading it, I thought I really want my partner to have a happy life even if I can’t be with him. The reason may be a little strange, but I started teaching my boyfriend to cool. I don’t know why, but these days I am trying to live for today.

During teaching, cooking reminded me of what my mother said quite a long time ago. She said that she wanted to teach me the family’s recipe. She thought she could not die before verifying that I can cook by myself. She always worried about my diet control because I was not good at cooking when I was a kid. That was all she wanted to do before dying. I clearly remember I started talking about this topic with her and it was a little gloomy. On the other hand, since I felt how much she loves me, I was happy. Although I’m not a child, she still worries about my diet the same as before because I am a light eater. After that, I noticed I have the same thoughts as her. I’m not dying, but I actually do that. I am just like a chip off the old block.


What would you do if you had only two months to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment