2011-06-18

Do You Want to See How Crowded Tokyo is?



I often see a lot of foreign tourists taking pictures of the corossing in Shibuya, central Tokyo. When I went there last week, I thought I would like to show that crossing to people who have never been to Japan before. I think this is the most crowded crossing in the world. Every time I go to this area, I get fed up with all the people. Anybody who visited there would also think the same way as me.



This video’s title is “where is the water?” After watching this, do you think you can live in Tokyo?

How unusual that situation is!
It looks like a cereal bowl, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/04/2011

    It sure is very crowded! But I think I can live in Tokyo! Maybe only inside of my apartment and go out when I need some groceries, haha.
    I laughed SO hard when you described people in the swimming pool cereal bowl XD True that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caspin,
    Thank you for your comment!! I'm looking forward to hearing your report about Tokyo from you someday. haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I soooo see why you said what you said about Tokyo. I do not think that I would like to live there either(no offense).
    Crowd Rage...like Road rage? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! What I told you was right, wasn't it? :D People may get crowd rage! I hope it helped to understand Tokyo before you come. Thank you for reading ^^

    ReplyDelete