By the investigation that the translation company in London conducted a survey of more than 320 the language experts, the most romantic word is French "amour" which means "love."
Italian "amore" came in a close second. Italian and Spanish's "bellissima", which means "very beautiful", came in third and "tesore" which means "dear" is used for calling for a lover came in fouth. Italian language came in first as the most romantic language. On the other hand, Japanese "私はあなたを愛しています", which means "I love you", came in first as the worst sound, overtaking the fanciful language "Kingonese", which was used in a SF TV drama "Star Trek."
Oh, nooooooo Japanese lost in the race of the fanciful language!
Where on earth are there experts for "Kingonese"?
I'm not sure how many members of the group understand Japanese language, but I guess the number must have been very few. In the case of Japanese, we don't say the subject and the object in that sentence and never say it like that. We say only "愛してる." This sound may be not so romantic, but I think this word is rarely used so that it has more romantic and deeper meaning than "I love you" or "ti amo", which are often used. I won't intend to say which one is better.
What's more, in my humble opinion, Italian language is for love because it's easy to hear sweet words in their daily life in Italy, but the most romantic language is definitely French! I just like its soft sound somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment