2016-07-14

Contradictions on TV




Nowadays film and TV makers can't include a cool smoking scene in case
it encourages young people to smoke.

Societies around the world have been spreading anti-smoking campaigns to promote health.
On the other hand, showing people being killed on TV isn't a problem.
When bank robbers make their getaway by car, they have to fasten their seatbelts.
I think this makes it turn into a comedy all of sudden.

I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but I've heard that
German TV shows can stream naked bodies including the male organ,
but they can't steam the hand gesture meaning f*ck.
Does this mean that the male organ is not offensive, but a hand gesture is?
Even then, to swear words with much worse meaning is allowed.
I don't understand why they don't know that
giving bread and circuses makes another problem.

What an ill-advised solution!










No comments:

Post a Comment