2015-07-27
To Work in Japan
I sometimes see that non-Japanese people look at
only the upside of living in Japan before they come.
After living for a while, some people say that they have a really tough time here.
Some of them can't get a good job because
their Japanese language skills are not enough to work.
Because of that, English speakers tend to start teaching English to make money easily.
If you are young, and it's temporary, or you are interested in teaching seriously,
it would be a good experience.
However, if not and you are over 25 years old,
I think you should take on another more beneficial job for your future.
Two of my friends got tired of teaching English after several years of service and
returned to their homeland, but since the two guys had been working
as English teachers for a long time, it's difficult to get a new kind job.
I know some people are suffering from the gap between reality and ideal,
so I hope you know the downsides too.
Even Japanese people who can speak Japanese and
have some skills have to work in bad conditions or can't get a job.
Furthermore, it's notoriously known that we work overtime too much and
the rate of Japanese using up paid holidays is really low.
I think if it's possible, the best way of working in Japan is
to be hired in a company, which has a Japanese subsidiary in your country,
and to be transferred.
Good luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment