Today was a special day with various reasons.
My friend's wedding anniversary...
Super moon...
etc...
I signed my signature as a witness of my friend's marriage two days ago and
they registered their marriage at a city hall today.
It was the second time for me to become a witness of marriage.
I'm so happy because two of my friends chose me as such an important person.
I really hope they have a wonderful married life. :))
Wow! I didn't know they have such a rule in Japan. It sounds really interesting. That's amazing you've been chosen! You must be really important friend of theirs :) But does it have to be only one person? Wishing their happy marriage as well! x
ReplyDeleteOh! Is that rule only in Japan?! A couple have to ask two persons to become their marriage witness. Usually, a groom and a bride choose respectively one person from their friends.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Caspin! ^^